Eileen Lauster, Social Enterprise Development Officer pictured here with students from the J.E. Cairnes School of Business & Economics at NUI Galway. The students completed a marketing project on the Developing a Business and Social Enterprise Idea course which is a joint effort between Galway City Partnership and the GRETB.
- We are seeking your feedback on the Galway County Early Years Health and Wellbeing Plan
- Updated List of Courses run by GRETB and supported by Galway City Partnership – Spring 2018
- Open Day in Ballinfoile Castlegar Neighbourhood Centre
- Galway City & County Social Enterprise Networking Event
- Galway County Early Years Health and Wellbeing Plan – Action Identification