Galway Local Area Employment Service
The Local Area Employment Service provides a range of services to support unemployed people (back) into employment or further education and training.
We are recruiting a Case Workers / Employment Guidance Officers to fill immediate vacancies and to form a panel for Galway City and County.
The ideal candidates will:
- Provide clients with a confidential, individual career path planning, guidance and counselling service on a caseload basis
- Maintain the caseload management system as provided by the Department of Social Protection
- Work as an integrated member of the LAES team and the wider Galway City Partnership team
- As an essential prerequisite you will demonstrate experience and/or a qualification in the area of adult guidance or in supporting adult development
- Own transport/access to transport and full drivers licence are essential
Positions will be based in the Galway City / Galway County area
This is an initial fixed term contract of 2.5 years but may be renewed
Salary scale available upon request.
Recruitment is by Application form only. For an Application Form and Job Description please go to www.gcp.ie and scroll down to GCP News.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 15th February 2023
Completed application forms to be sent by email only to email@example.com
All correspondence will be by e-mail.