Case Worker / Employment Guidance Officer
Galway Local Area Employment Service Network
The Local Area Employment Service provides a range of services to support unemployed people (back) into employment or further education and training.
We are recruiting a part-time Case Worker / Employment Guidance Officer to fill an immediate vacancy covering the Connemara area.
The ideal candidates will:
- Provide clients with a confidential, individual career path planning, guidance and counselling service on a caseload basis
- Maintain the caseload management system as provided by the Department of Social Protection
- Work as an integrated member of the LAES team and the wider Galway City Partnership team
- As an essential prerequisite you will demonstrate experience and/or a qualification in the area of adult guidance or in supporting adult development
- Fluency in the Irish language is essential
- Own transport and full drivers licence are essential
This is a part-time position of 17.5 hours per week and will be based in the Connemara area
This is an initial fixed term contract of 2.5 years but may be renewed
Pro-rata Salary scale available upon request.
Recruitment is by Application form only. For an Application Form and Job Description please go to www.gcp.ie and scroll down to GCP News.
Closing date for applications is Friday December 9th 2022
Completed application forms to be sent by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
All correspondence will be by e-mail.
Galway City Partnership / LAES is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all members of the community