These unaccredited courses are free of charge to the unemployed, run for a period of eight weeks, one day per week and the classes last for two hours.
Please note that the midterm break is the week of the 28th/10/2019 until 3/11/2019 inclusive. Classes will not be running for this week and will resume on Monday 4/11/2019.
Please refer to the list below for venues, times and dates. Participants need to register for these courses on registration days at the relevant Resource Centres.
WESTSIDE RESOURCE CENTRE:
REGISTRATION DAY THURSDAY 5/9/2019 10AM-2PM.
- Art, starting Tuesday 10/9/2019, 10am -12noon and running for eight weeks until Tuesday 5/11/2019;
- Barbering, starting Thursday 12/9/2019, 9.30am -12.30pm ending Thursday 7/11/2019;
- Cooking, starting Wednesday 11/9/2019, 10am-12noon ending Wednesday 6/11/2019.
BALLYBANE RESOURCE CENTRE:
REGISTRATION DAY WEDNESDAY 4/9/2019 10AM-2PM
- Beauty, starting Tuesday 17/9 at 10-12noon until 12/11/2019.
- Millenary, starting Tuesday 17/9/2019 at 10am-12noon until Tuesday 12/11/2019.
- Yoga, starting Thursday 19/9/2019 at 10am-12noon until Thursday 14/11/2019.
BALLINFOILE CASTLEGAR NEIGHBOURHOOD CENTRE.
REGISTRATION DAY TUESDAY 3/9/2019 10AM-2PM
- Yoga, starting Tuesday 24/9/2019 at 10am-12noon until Tuesday 19/11/2019;
- Barbering, starting Wednesday 25/9/2019 at 9.30am- 11.30 until Wednesday 20/11/2019;
- Art, starting Thursday 26/9/2019 at 2-4pm until Thursday 12/11/2019.